Friday 3 July 2015

FLATLAYS


















































I've been experimenting with flat lays and imagery using new coloured backdrops. A lot of my inspiration comes from Instagrammer Photographers that I scroll past and take influences from. The striking use of colour used in my designs made some posts popular and made me realise that's what I enjoy when I take photos.

I've been utilising beauty products both in context of photos, and from the professional perspective of marketing both on websites and potential poster ideas.

Using my studio soft boxes and natural light to look like completely natural lighting I've achieved a series of successful photos, some of my favourite that I've taken of products so far, and been using Photoshop and Lightroom to bring up the contrast and colours.

The next set of experimentation it to bring it to different locations.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+