Thursday 10 September 2015

24 HOURS IN AMSTERDAM


 






































As part of a collaboration with John Lennon Airport I was sent to Amsterdam to make a photo diary of elements of Amsterdam the way I see it. Whilst we were set a challenge and had to take photos this allowed me to run around taking photos of architecture, landscapes, less focusing on portraits and showcasing a city for all the ways that it may not be depicted. I loved working with my 50mm as it worked really well on the streets and narrowed shots down so the finer details would be explored. But all the landscape style shots were with the 70-200mm hence why they're wider and bigger amounts to look at. I quite liked the way I have grain on some shots from leaving the ISO settings too high, but instead of looking bad reminded me of 35mm colour shots.

Amsterdam really taught me a lot about shooting on streets, the angles I enjoy looking at and think they look appealing as somewhere to travel brimming with colours and vibrancy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+