Saturday 12 March 2016

SCENE DINING FOOD CLIENT



















Scene Dining invited me down to work with them on some of their new menu, they wanted the photos to seem candid, less pro-photographer and offer up a slightly vintage feel so I've post processed all the photos to seem like a 35mm, I quite enjoy the grain levels and feel it encompasses exactly what they said which was to bring in the elements of their best street food to correlate with their cocktail menu. As a concept unknown to Manchester I was also told in my brief to create a discussion online so throughout my Twitter and Instagram posted various social media shares. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+