Tuesday 12 April 2016

CLIENT: LONG TALL SALLY STORE OPENING
















 

This week I was doing some more paid collaborative work with Long Tall Sally, as one of their brand ambassadors for tall women's fashion I was expected to come down and host their latest store opening in Manchester.

I acted as stylist for the day, booking appointments with customers for one to one sessions where I offer up style advice and bringing in my readers into the shop.
This was a good opportunity to also showcase some of the latest collections that had dropped that week into all the stores around the country and online. I also as part of my itinerary was expected to cut the ribbon that opened the store, which was very exciting to have this role.

I'll be doing further work with them throughout their shoe collections in late April so will be updating accordingly.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+