Wednesday 24 June 2015

PICNIC










I've been loving summer inspirational images with bright zingy colours and sharp crisp imagery to personify the joys of summer. Using my Nikon D5100 and a 70-200mm lens I've been working alongside j20 on their latest range that they sent out  so I've been experimenting with taking them outside in natural light and using them in context of a nice time like the picnic I went on to try out shots that have created interesting glass refraction and distortion. As well as going to restaurants, some of my favourite images this week have been textured glass. I like the photos of cocktails the most for its overall framed qualities, colourations and my use of shallow depth of field, which I personally always like in photos.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+