Sunday 21 June 2015

FUNKIN COCKTAILS


I've been working on the imagery for a company called Funkin Cocktails, making 'What's In My Bag' style photographs and applying fun backdrops and extra subjects to the existing subjects behind the company such as sweets and sunglasses, and using soft boxes to create shiny textured shots makes the colours and contrasts look fun and I think inviting and interesting. This was shot on a Nikon D5100 using a 50mm 1:1 lens, which has been teaching me to get closer and not rely on zooming to frame my pictures.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+