Monday 20 July 2015

BENICASSIM FESTIVAL






















































For the festival I was employed as Benicassims head blogger, so whilst other photographers captured the bands from the photo pit it was my job to run around the festival and capture the vibe and essence, which I really enjoyed and meant that I have a diverse amount of photographs experimenting with portraiture, landscape, bands and see a festival diary from an attendee instead of the representation of what we see on the internet and tv.

I was working with a Nikon d5100, UV filter, polarising filter and a Go Pro Hero 4+ Black for any video footage (yet to go online) and shifting from cameras and experimenting with different filters meant all my shots had a good range of lighting and colours.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+