Monday 27 July 2015

HANDBAG ESSENTIALS





I photographed my purchases of the month and making patterns with them against coloured backgrounds. Taking inspiration from the Sex Pistols Never Mind The Bollocks Album Cover. As I like the sickly yellow against the pink and simply placing my sunglasses on my backdrop roll inspired me to follow through with photographic plans.

I've been making a series of product set ups, that I think would fit a demographic of 16-24 and would work well in magazine editorials so I plan to go further on this development and continue this direction of work.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+