Wednesday 12 August 2015

LLANBERIS MANSION









I took a trip down to Llanberis to rent out a Mansion which was interesting for imagery as the whole place was very grand, pristine and delicate looking which has been something I never intentionally set out to do. I like to think the vibe of Wales including elements like the small pots of ice cream and rose bushes gave it all a very rural atmosphere. So in these photos I set the white balance to a yellow tone as that is what I associate with looking vintage, old or fitting with a setting of seeing lots of nature and greenery. I used a 35mm so I could capture a variety and couldn't afford to carry around lots of lenses to switch so I liked the variant of pictures from my few days away and only had to touch up the sharpness in small amount but quite liked the photographs as is.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+