Friday 14 August 2015

SNOWDONIA





`i went to Snowdon for the weekend and learnt a lot about ISO changes when the weather strikes, as half of my trip was in the sunshine climbing the mountain and coming to the bottom afterwards when a rush of cloud went over the mountains I took a few photos which were darker and gloomier than I usually depict. The top image actually being a combination of 4 bracketed shots which came out perfectly to how I foresaw the scenery so I could capture more. Using my 35mm for most shots and at the top changing to a 70-200mm to fit more wider shots in.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+