Tuesday 22 September 2015

CAL RUDDY










I headed to Albert Dock in Liverpool to shoot some portrait shots and try out my new lens on fully manual as I usually favour Aperture Priority so I can think more carefully of depth of field and focal points I like to use. I like using textures in my portraits so the blue off the velvet jacket has come out very successful and works well as a colour combination.

I intend to extend my portraiture portfolio with similar shots out on streets as I've always enjoyed heading down at London Fashion Week and collecting a variety of shots of peoples style and comparing.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+