Thursday 24 September 2015

LONDON FASHION WEEK
































I was invited down to London Fashion Week and unfortunately could only stay for 2 days but the shows I attended meant I could expand my fashion portfolio, using a 70-200mm lens to zoom in on details. Where I was sat on the second row gave me slight difficulty from photos but the other show I was placed on the front row so meant I was able to capture one end of the catwalk which depicts all the photographers taking photos of the catwalk models. Which became my favourite photos of the time there. I wanted the photos to be as interesting in angles as well as colours, despite having to shoot close to real life as possible as the colours of the clothes were already very bright.

I was inspired by some of Jason Kibblers work, who likes to capture expression perfectly sometimes more importantly than the garments that the models wear. As some of their expressions were interesting by catwalk standard I think I was successful in achieving this and focusing on their faces whilst maintaining a full body shot.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+