Wednesday 2 September 2015

LEEDS FESTIVAL







































































Leeds Festival was my last festival of the summer. It's rock and roll so the photos I wanted to take had a colourful but grunge feel to them, more so than Kendal Calling that was hippy like and more tranquil and Benicassim that was fun and popping with Spanish fun. Leeds has a lot more contrastive photos too, I took the 70-200mm lens for gig photographs and the 50mm fixed ratio for portraiture. This gave me the ability to switch up from having good portraits, I really enjoyed having a shallow depth of field to focus in on certain people whilst my 70-200mm meant a lot of people in crowds and their expressions created narratives and gave the photos more feeling as they were all candid and very few planned which is how I like to take photos of subjects.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+