Monday 28 September 2015

NESS GARDENS





This particular day included lots of aspects of nature. I went with my mum down to Ness Gardens to see some of the new autumn displays as the gardens change seasonally and also it was the night of the Super Blood moon, using a 300mm lens despite it being blurred even on a tripod I successfully managed to take a picture of the defining red hue that came off it.

My portraiture from this day is some of the best in my opinion I've ever taken as I like the colour combination and use of depth of field, being my favourite way to work. This reminds me of shots found in gardening photo diaries as the subject (my mum!) is at home when she's here and feel I captured her expression perfectly in only 3 photos of her that day.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+