Friday 25 September 2015

HOTEL ROOMS
















I remember years ago about reading about a series of photographs that were hotel rooms and how one differs to the next and the comparison of quality in rooms, and expressed intimate qualities like the creases in the bed sheets and the clothes in the persons wardrobe which depicts intimate moments in a private space. I liked the idea of this so I did my fashion week version as I did some work with Premier Inn on their comparative hotels one in County Hall so had the grand designs of the buildings on the Thames and the next day moved over to Covent garden right next to Fashion Week where I stayed in a futuristic pod-like sanctuary, creating a body of work that represents the two sides of London; modern and grand.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+