Wednesday 10 February 2016

ALOFT HOTEL COLLABORATION
















As part of the Aloft Hotels exclusive launch of the Emoji Hotel I was selected as part of a small group to come down and see this private service along with the public gallery all based around Emojis.

As part of my collaboration I was expected to put this on my blog and talk about the services they provided such as Emoji room service and an Emoji band. Having worked with this PR company before at the Best Of Liverpool competition as a member of press, and reviewing their restaurant NYL I was able to work with the owners of the Aloft on the event arrangement which gave me some skills in event management and how to deal with outreaching to appropriate people within the industry. I want to start transferring those skills into my Universities end of year degree show.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+