Wednesday 10 February 2016

CLAIRES ACCESSORIES COLLABORATION




Claire's PR department sent over a box of christmas products they wanted promoted exactly 2 weeks before christmas, my brief was to incorporate as many products as possible whilst keeping the theme upbeat, glamorous and festive.

Using some decorations I achieved one of my favourite flat-lay images using beauty products. I really like the positioning of my composition and the use colour. Very little was needed in post production to make the colours vibrant but overall I'm pleased that my image for their social media turned out so well. This has lead to a further collaboration with their valentines day range - which can be seen live on my instagram and also their instagram.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+