Monday 15 February 2016

PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE INTERVIEW/PRESENTATION

I've been researching into the best ways to present myself in front of a panel of professionals for professional practice and will be utilising my skills, knowledge, research and evidence of portfolio to show my niche positioning within the industry.



I have chosen to focus upon photography as I see this as my strength, I find talking about photography is more comfortable and I'm gathering the impression I want to take that road more than Graphic Design.

I've focused upon in my presentation a body of work that represents me as a practitioner, which includes my main categories of work; Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle. Having discussed each category they fit best as within each category is its own category which include commercial work and freelance work.

My vast client list outside of university has really benefited my experience, and overall learning when bringing my knowledge to my studies. I found also by doing this I've learnt more about my own independent direction of work and feel comfortable in which I've done more than enough to excel my knowledge and can now focus on my experimentation within my practise.

By putting together the presentation it has been verifying my own thoughts on my creative direction as I'm understanding more about my methodology, and helping me to refine what I want to pursue aesthetically and what I can start to plan towards the future.

From what I've gathered I'd like to experiment particularly within the fashion realm, and get more studio portraits organised. This is coming together with my Negotiated Photography project as I will be doing just that. This has also drawn the conclusion of particular areas that need experimenting with, as my knowledge progresses daily I can start to look at other aspects like experimentation and post production now I'm satisfied with the content or concepts that my works will embody for the future.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+