Wednesday 30 March 2016

GAP LIVERPOOL CLIENT







Earlier today I worked with GAP's PR on their latest collaboration for their Summer collection that epitomises Boho festival fashion. They only wanted a couple of images for social media and to pick out the best pieces to show online. I've developed a new relationship with potential clients throughout the summer and found it important throughout my own blog strategy to utilise newer clients that are relevant with my niche online.

I used my Nikon D5100 and wanted to use the natural lighting to the new and updated store in the same way that customers will find it, whilst also highlighting special services that was written in the brief to cover such as the trimming, hemming and distressing service that comes with every pair of jeans or shorts purchased.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+