Wednesday 30 March 2016

EVOL BLOSSOMS GIG





Except for working at music festivals I haven't had the chance lately to expand upon my collaborations with doing photo press with bands, and as one of the biggest bands in the north west at the moment and I personally know them I asked their publication company if I could cover for their social media and provide some photos for future posters.

 I was allowed access all areas but didn't get the chance to utilise all privileges as I was restricted to time, but it's made me want to open up with more gigs. I've already negotiated with 5 festivals that have been booked, whilst I'm going on tour with the indie band The Jackobins as their on-tour photographer and official paid press for doing their social media and getting the buzz for the band going throughout online platforms and managing their offline publications.
This will incorporate at least 11 festivals and a couple of gigs which should very swiftly help me raise my musical photography profile.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+