Saturday 6 June 2015

FLEURS










Throughout this week I've been out to Ness Gardens, and the trees surrounding provide year round picturesque scenery. I've been enjoying colour, I really like working with brightly hued photographs and how different values of colour create in depth stories of a photo. I came to this conclusion from trying to put the same photos in black and white throughout my evening experimentation and learnt how much I don't like black and white in my style of photos as my eye picks up the colour in a photo and draws me to it.

I've been also looking into flat lays, a common method for bloggers to showcase their products within an environment that relates to the uses of the subject, with pretty backgrounds. I've been trying to differ my photos from generic use of both product photography and informal 'blogging' use of backdrops with imperfect backdrops like this pink and blue backdrop paper, the textures still give context whilst not disturbing products and aspects of lifestyle that I enjoy taking photos of. I like themes like this last image how they all have something in common whether that's shape or colour scheme or use.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+