Wednesday 17 June 2015

FOOD FOR DAYS








 












I was invited down to try out the Manchester Trafford Centres new arrangement of restaurants and wanted to try out photos under different light, each restaurant has a set of values, from a certain country and way of doing things. Everything in every shot was arranged to personify the restaurant itself in its new design. So for each plate of food I changed the settings and found that working with a fast shutter for dimmer lighting whilst using an external flash gave reflection and extra texture on the food.

I feel the development of using extra light can benefit a shot as before all contrast levels seemed the same, nothing special or 'popping' in the photo.
In Adobe Lightroom I've been experimenting using the colour/saturation as well as contrast. I've definitely identified I really enjoy photos with high contrast and bright colours. I want my shots to look inviting and lovely as 'aspiration lifestyle' to portray yummy food and a wonderful setting ideal for restaurant related content.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+