Monday 1 February 2016

ALEXA CHUNG BEAUTY BAZAAR COLLABORATION






This was my first of a few collaborations with Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in L1, having been contacted to work alongside them with Alexa Chungs latest nail snow globe launch I was invited down to take some images of the products and of Alexa herself as I promoted the launch both on my blog and social media.

Having worked with few celebrity collaborations I found it inspiring to see this side of professional events photography as it meant I could network well with the PR company that invited me that has lead to further work as of lately on makeup launches and promotions of products to be used on their social media and on my blog.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+