Monday 1 February 2016

FLYING VINYL CLIENT






I was approached by Flying Vinyl through my Instagram to work on a couple of commissioned images for their latest subscription box of Vinyl. As I've been introduced to working more within the music industry I have found more music related clients such as band managers asking for paid collaborations to work on their products, festivals and gigs which has broadened the subjects I really like working with.

These photos were to become part of my Gift Guide which I worked with a few different clients such as Samsung as they gifted me some headphones to become part of a music component within the guide. I particularly liked working with these still life images as I wanted to create small themes and identities within each image and products of that lifestyle that fit each demographic that might buy these vinyl.

I used my Nikon D5100 and a standard studio soft box in my studio to achieve these vibrant colourful photos. See the full Gift Guide post here.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+