Monday 1 February 2016

CAL RUDDY BAY TV









I had the opportunity of working alongside the locally known artist in Liverpool Cal Ruddy, who I had previously designed his EP cover How To Rewind Life.

He had the chance to star on Toxteth Tv's Bay TV as a regular guest appearance, I also used this chance to interview him as his progresses through the indie rock music scene. Working alongside Festival Photographer Ian Percival as our first collaboration we were asked by Bay TV to cover the event for the Christmas special that went live on Christmas Eve. This gave me huge experience of working in TV and got a grasp of how everything works. I had been given the brief of taking some personal portraits for both his social media and for my blog, which is shared by Bay TV.

As a flamboyant character I find that I perfect parts of his personality when he sings utilising some folk elements. This gave me the introduction to working with artists personally and thoroughly enjoyed taking candid photographs, which has opened up the road I want to start going down of band photography but outside of gig venues as it provides an inside perspective into artists personalities.

See the full review available here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+