Monday 1 February 2016

FOLLOW/ MYREALSELFIE







FACT museum in Liverpool got in touch with me, with regards to a live client brief bloggers review of their latest exhibition #FOLLOW and invited me down to an exclusive preview on opening night to see the show amongst all the art critics. 

They also as a two parter wanted me to follow up with a talk on my blog about the depiction of people online, as a niche blogger of Liverpool they wanted me to encourage some social talking throughout Twitter and Instagram. Our collaboration also includes heading over to their blog and doing a guest post. I'm mid discussing the content with them right now but will be updating this blog when the review goes live. 

This is a fantastic opportunity as all my client briefs have been with company's outside the art or film realm and having a sit down meeting gave me the appropriate experience when working with this division of work instead of my usual work with the fashion, life and beauty industry. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 18,200+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,800+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 27,900+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+